• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Go Wings!!!

I just got back from hockeytown and it was great! I wish they could have won it at home but I'm just happy they won... They almost gave it away @ the end... wow what a great game!

it was an awesome game. wish we could have won at the joe, but the cup counts no matter where you win it. plus we all got to do our victory Guinness chug!

Wow I think their goalie is going to be the BUTT of some jokes to come, any of ya go out to wyandotte? I seen a silfo SVT pull out ahead of us but we lost it in the traffic. It was crazy out there, you could smell the beer from the streets.

why would their goalie be the butt of all jokes? he did great, blocked more shots then our goalie did, if it wasnt for him we would have swept them. he was their team.

why would their goalie be the butt of all jokes? he did great, blocked more shots then our goalie did, if it wasnt for him we would have swept them. he was their team.

Lol easy there killer. Yes he did carry the team, it seems his butt wanted some action too.

Back