• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

My Car's on Craigslist

cobrawannabe

Addicted CEG'er
...I think. I did all the necessary step to get it up there, but I still haven't seen it. Anyway...

I am so depressed about selling this car. I truly love it. It's been in our family since 1999, and has been GREAT! And noe that I'm seriously trying to sell it, I am really getting sad. I know it's a Zetec ATX, but it's a great car. 165,000 miles, no problems at all. It's fun to drive, looks pretty good, and is really easy to love. Thanks for listening to my depressing babblings:cry:

Why are you selling if you're so unhappy about selling?

I'll tell you, my SVT is wonderful, but I think I might prefer still having my old SE. It was my first car.

Why are you selling if you're so unhappy about selling?

I'll tell you, my SVT is wonderful, but I think I might prefer still having my old SE. It was my first car.

I just want somethig a bit quicker, and more fun to drive. Also, the car is getting a bit up there for me to DD it comfortably for the next five years. I'm not being completely forced into it now, but I want one sooner than later. I will dearly miss this car, but it's time for me to "move on". This feels like breaking up with a girlfriend:laugh:

Matt you are a weird kid :laugh:. The Zetec is pretty quick, just gotta keep the pedal to the floor :crazy:. I'll teach you, haha!

Back