• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Euro Wheels

svt tourin

CEG'er
I am lookin to get svt euro focus wheels on my svt tour. when i see these wheels contours i noticed a big gap in the wheel well. Would i have to change my suspension to be able to make it look good or just not have gaps? and do the euros look good with black svt tours. i might be pikin them up for 250 which sounds like a decent deal. any input would be great. THANKS!

FSVT Euros look sweet on SVT's. Search the wheel & tire forum for pics. To answer your question about wheel gap, I'd recommend a drop.

in order to frop my car i would just need springs right? i wouldnt need struts......

That tires size is a definite!

yes sir!

my svt is running on stock suspension, and I had 215/45R17 on my ST200 wheels, and the car still had wheel gap, but the car looked nice, it wasn't obnoxious.

DSC00360.jpg

DSC00359.jpg

DSC00368F.jpg

/Shameless whoring.

Edit: every time I look at these pics, I think about how I shouldn't have sold those ST200 wheels :nonono: I must be the only person on the planet who liked them.

yes sir!

my svt is running on stock suspension, and I had 215/45R17 on my ST200 wheels, and the car still had wheel gap, but the car looked nice, it wasn't obnoxious.

DSC00360.jpg

DSC00359.jpg

DSC00368F.jpg

/Shameless whoring.

Edit: every time I look at these pics, I think about how I shouldn't have sold those ST200 wheels :nonono: I must be the only person on the planet who liked them.

I like those wheels slot but everywhere I look there real high in price.

Back