• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

If I don't have 50 posts, I can't sell anything...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomNJ

CEG'er
I made 8 posts tonight & went from 27 posts to 31???? New math??
I'd like to advertise my one owner '98 E1 CSVT to sell... Any idea's or help?

Yes. You're posting in the wrong forums. Some forums don't increase post count.

FYI. Post whoring is a violation of the rules. There are several very good reasons the Classifieds require a post count, and trying to get around them is frowned upon.

Why? I've been here since 2003....

Why? I've been here since 2003....

FYI. Post whoring is a violation of the rules. There are several very good reasons the Classifieds require a post count, and trying to get around them is frowned upon.

Just don't post a lot......

yes i agree. i havent been on this forum for very long but i learned pretty quickly that the rules are well followed here. just for the future you should read all the rules and follow them. and besides if your trying to sell somethin thats not posted in the right place you will probably get very few responses if any.

As has already been mentioned in this thread, there are very specific forum rules on this site. They are to be adhered to strictly. This is not an option or even something that can be debated.

Posting nonsensical posts with no information or meaning behind them other than to increase your post count is in direct violation of these rules. Your post count could very well be reset by at LEAST the number of posts you made, or possibly to 0. IF you are trying to make 50 posts, that's a quick way to shoot yourself in the foot.

There are reasons we require 50 posts. Its to get to KNOW the member and become COMFORTABLE paying them money for an item we may never see again! If your first 3 posts were spent saying "hey"... "what's" and "up" then we didn't really get to know you that well, did we?

As an alternative, you can list your vehicle in your LOCAL region's "for sale" thread (IF your local region has one already... do NOT post a thread in your local region on your own... you must post your ad inside the ALREADY stickied "For Sale" thread...) Adhere to the rules posted at the top of that thread, as the rules may differ SIGNIFICANTLY from the actual classifieds forum. (some regions allow prices.. others do not, etc)

Good luck with your sale.. and welcome to CEG...

EDIT: Forum Rules... check them out for an easy transition to our forum! Again, welcome!

Tom: our local forum has a classified section so feel free to use it.
The classified rules are posted on the first page of that sticky. Read them before posting please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back