• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SZ 07 Registration is now open!

And how should I respond when I'm busting my ass getting nametags and number of meals finalized! Deadline is today as stated many many times. This isn't for my health. You stated you'd pay me when you got here. That flies with no one. The way you communicated with me I'd rather you stay home.

First PM from you on 5/3...

i'm making the trip up with CSVT#49. i cant remember my paypal account info so can i send you a check?

Here's my info: .....

My response, sure no sweat

Then I was nice and sent a PM to you on 5/9

Haven't seen anything from you.

and from you today the final day of reg. ...
ive been so worried about getting the car ready i forgot to get you a check out. i'll send it now and if i make it to SZ before the check comes to you, i'll just give you cash. sorry about the late notice, i know i am supposed to be registered and paid already

My response...

I guess you don't plan on attending the banquet. I need to give the caterer a final number tomorrow and I'm not counting on ppl I don't have $ from. McD's is down the street.

A little brash and to the point since I'm strung out.

Oh and guess who found their Paypal password right away. Imagine that.

get me on the list for the banquet. and next time, try to be a little nicer in your CEG PM or i'll bring my louisville slugger to the show.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Hey thanks for raising my blood pressure.

that twit threatens you in person, barge and i will find a new home for that louisville slugger. ;)

Ya no ****, Steeda, Barge, MX, Eurotour, Stazi, and Chang are Todras body gaurds :)

Ahh hell just me. I still have some built up anger from this drunk black guy the other night

it was a joke, lol. if you seriously think i'm worried about 15$ why would i be driving 9 hours to see a bunch of people that don't like me in the first place.

see you at the banquet.

so we're gonna get spanked and see jugs too?

I think I'm gonna faint.
schwing.jpg

We're out.
Mike's grandmother died today.
We have to rush down there now to be with the family (they're in MA).

I'm torn emotionally right now. I'm really sad for the loss of Granna, but I'm also sad I won't be able to see you all. I've been looking forward to it since the last time we were all together. I'm trying my best to get rid of those selfish feelings and just be there for his family.

There better be a SZ08!!!
I wub yew guys
(that's for you Todd, since now I can't spring that one on ya at the banquet)

My sympathies! :eek:
You gotta do what you gotta do.
Bummer :( We'll make sure to have an extra great time for you guys!

So sorry about your loss Kim. I know what you're going through.

My wife's grandma just passed away in late April while we were driving to Gulf Shores, AL for a week-long vacation. We got the call about 3 hours before we reached our destination and after about 12 hours of driving time.

I'm sorry to hear of your loss Kim and Mike.
My thoughts and prayers to you both and Mike' family.

Back