• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spotted!

keithr

Veteran CEG'er
Spotted, 2 nice black SVT's pulling into my driveway, both drivers where complete douchebags. :laugh: Wait, I think that was Aaron (Snob) and Wes (1fast), ooops! :laugh:

braceletonblack.jpg

HAHA, I have no idea what you are talking about:crazy:. OH I think I found you a suspension from a CEGer in Florida. I told him you were looking and to send you a PM.

Aaron

Oh ya, thanks man, he shot me a PM. I really would love to pick this set up but I got other plans right now. First, your hood. Second, your rear bumper if stoobie doesnt get ahold of me sooooooon. Oh, and my other new project, check out the pic section.

Ah ok. There was another CEGer that put the Cobra R bumper on his contour and it looked pretty badass.

Aaron

Hey, we gotta start that custom hood for ya soon. I wanna take this scale of a project on! If ya still wanna do it. :shrug:

Alright...you're probably right anyways, black sucks...T-Red is what I really want...:laugh:

Dions car made up my mind- T-Red will be my color when I get a SVT.

DSC_6150.jpg

DSC_6149.jpg

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

BHA!!!!! with keith touching it its gonna break like everything else he touches on you car aaron LOL.

*edit* oh and i think we need a mod/ fix wes's car meet soon

Last edited:
LOL....Ouch, meh, when I brake something usually I can fix it. As long as it involves bondo, fiberglass, or plastic welding. Other then that.....Im screwed!
Need somethin done wes?

Sounds good bro. Maybe Aaron will be cleared to drive by then, I know he's dying to rip his 3L down the 401.:laugh:

Back