• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Oh No's

The front molding SUCKS HARDCORE. Look, the wheel well doesn't even have a proper curve to it anymore :rolleyes:. It also has this futuristic park bench on the trunk, and I'm still trying to figure out what it is. And what the crap is up with the rear suspension? He has worse butt sag than a eighty year old 500lb man.

If he did that to an SVT, he should be taken out back and beaten in the back of the head with that wing until his lifeless corpse stops twitching on the pavement. If it's a "lesser" model, then he merely needs to be whacked upside the head with one of the skirts. The orange needs more metal flake, the ass needs less sag, and the trunk needs less park bench.

Found these on a local forum
contour.jpg

contour1.jpg

why shave JUST the rear doors? go all out like bagged man!

why shave JUST the rear doors? go all out like bagged man!

Because shaving just the back doors is subtle keeps it functional so you don't accidentally shut the door with the keys in the car. My friend laughed at me when I shaved just my rear handles and he shaved all 4. Guess what happend he go so fed up having to break into his after he left his keys inside or when his battery died, he went out and bought 2 front doors and now only has his rear handles shaved.

Aaron
Some shamelss whoring of my friends SVT mentioned above.
ShaunsSVT.jpg

It still dosent look right with just the rear doors shaved. I wouldnt ever shave mine cause the track that I frequest, you cannot have shaved doors or they wont let you race, one of thier many many rules.

it looks like :censored::censored::censored::censored:...none of the panels flow w/ each other & the bumpers & skirts are completely "off" from the factory body lines down the sides of the car. There is no craftsmanship or proper work done to it that can be appreciated, obviously it wasn't well planned out...$0.02

contour1.jpg

I've always like only the rear doors shaved, even after bagged registered...;)

It still dosent look right with just the rear doors shaved. I wouldnt ever shave mine cause the track that I frequest, you cannot have shaved doors or they wont let you race, one of thier many many rules.

Racing is for ninnys. :laugh:

mmm...must be, now that I look at the other pic. I still don't like the way the body lines don't match up to the bumpers, actually the entire molded-to-the-rest-of-the-body-bumpers are what's throwing it off for me

mmm...must be, now that I look at the other pic. I still don't like the way the body lines don't match up to the bumpers, actually the entire molded-to-the-rest-of-the-body-bumpers are what's throwing it off for me

I don't plan on molding mine. I prefer to have the body seems.

I don't plan on molding mine. I prefer to have the body seems.

I only molded mine because I let this idiot try it first and ruined it. If you can do it yourself then do it. I ended up doing it anyway... I would have preferred to not mold mine.

Back