• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I'm back!! New svt inside!

And BTW my rim comment was a compliment. Just thought they looked similar. Can't wait to see the car clean and 3L'd.
oh trust me I know your were complimenting! Hell other than the hood its the nicest thing about the car so far:crazy:

Looks like a great project. Love the wheels. Does it have everything in the trunk to make a hybrid if you wanted? What do your 19's look like? Interested in selling? Good luck with it.
It does have basically everything needed to make a hybrid. SVT heads UIM and LIM. The 19's are a little rough because of tire size and the guy I sold them to neglected them a little much. They can be refinished and they clean up nice but they arent perfect. I'll give you an idea of them on my old car let me find a pic. Nice wheels though and look hot on an svt!
IMG_0094.jpg

IMG_0096.jpg

DSCN1620.jpg

Its going to be sweet Trey, and when Ob1 finishes my car I hope yours will be dont too so I can get a ride in it man.

Its going to be sweet Trey, and when Ob1 finishes my car I hope yours will be dont too so I can get a ride in it man.

mine should be an easy fix i hope. i have to get with him and get to work though! i need this car back on the road!

Yeah we talked a bit about your car last night and he seems to agree on the easy fix thing, same with mine:cool:

Nicely done ICY! I'm glad to see you've already snagged another one. I look forward to seeing some pics after you get it put together.

-Aaron

hell yeah to that! i got the same rims only black with a silver lip. just need some tires so i can mount them. good luck on the ride!

i want to see some pics of those wheels! might give me an idea on getting this black car murdered out!

Yes do it before Josh (pole120) does it and crush his dreams,lol
I was already talking to a good friend that does nice paint work about either a hot rod black style satin paint job or a very nice blue in a satin finish:cool: Murdered out might be in the works though.

dang you and your 3l
i wish my 2.5 would blow up already the 7k shifts arent doing it
changing my oil once a year isnt either
hmm oh well lemme know if i can help out on the car im not too far away

ryan

Back