• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I'm back!! New svt inside!

car looks good man, i want those wheels. are you gonna keep those or are you gonna put on your old ones? just thought id ask.

Kinda look like the wheels Mikey Boy sold to Goonz.

The excel's ,no not really:shrug:

Trey's rims
2la4mlk.jpg

Goonz's old rims
9rq6hc.gif

lol the wheels prob wont go anywhere unless someone wants to work out a deal with me on getting my car back on the road!:crazy: I really like them. What sucks is I have the old Racing Hart 19's from my last SVT sitting in my building as well!:confused:

i want those wheels. are you gonna keep those or are you gonna put on your old ones? just thought id ask.

Back up there buddy, I get dibs on the wheels first,lol

me and trey already worked out a deal, its old news man hahahah:laugh:

lol the wheels prob wont go anywhere unless someone wants to work out a deal with me on getting my car back on the road!:crazy: I really like them. What sucks is I have the old Racing Hart 19's from my last SVT sitting in my building as well!:confused:

Ha! Check & mate!

:)

Looks like a great project. Love the wheels. Does it have everything in the trunk to make a hybrid if you wanted? What do your 19's look like? Interested in selling? Good luck with it.

And BTW my rim comment was a compliment. Just thought they looked similar. Can't wait to see the car clean and 3L'd.

Back