• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Dropped by Injected Performance this weekend to see what's new

beyondloadedSE

Hard-core CEG'er
I was in Lexington this weekend seeing my gf and decided to give Hal a call to see if he was going to be in the shop on Saturday. He said he was dynoing his black 350Z since he upgraded to a GT-42 turbo and said I was more than welcome to stop by. I took some pics while I was there. Enjoy!

This is one of Greg's cars, the owner of Injected Performance. It's getting a LS1 swap. He's hoping for about 500 whp. Hal was currently in the process of wiring of a standalone when I was there.
DSCN0312.jpg

DSCN0311.jpg

Hal's SC300 hasn't moved much since I last posted. Currently, it sits without a trans since it got swapped into another project and the heads have gone onto Greg's Supra.
DSCN0313.jpg

Decided to take a few pics outside. Two Skylines were sitting in the back of the lot. Not sure what's going to be happening with them.
DSCN0318.jpg

DSCN0317.jpg

DSCN0319.jpg

The gf...and oh yeah...the rig where the lime green 350Z currently sits. A few weeks ago it ran a best of 8.80 @ 159. Best trap to date is 163 mph. They blew up the motor in NJ a couple weeks after that. HP levels were estimated to be in the 1300 whp range. The motor has since been upgraded. ;)
DSCN0315.jpg

The block that blew in the Z.
DSCN0327.jpg

DSCN0326.jpg

Hal and one of the two walls with pistons from motors they have destroyed. :)
DSCN0325.jpg

Greg's Supra...
DSCN0324.jpg

Here's a customer's car thats new since last time. G35 sedan getting a custom twin turbo kit.
DSCN0322.jpg

DSCN0323.jpg

Hal never did get around to dynoing his car, but heres a couple pics of it. He's hoping for about 800 whp.
DSCN0320.jpg

DSCN0321.jpg

Back