• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Side Skirts are on, last thread for a while w/ pics

lol how bout great grand ma? j/p but no I was talking about bigtime41, whats his dealio?

frenchy new who you were talking about but its something that does not need to be brought into the public eye. it is a situation between him and the moderation staff. lets leave it at that

lol Ok I didn't understand what "the mod bug bit him" had to do with him, I thought it was being referred to 95mistique, ma bad. and bagged, copy that I will leave it alone sorry.

so wat do u guys like better?
Mystique001-1.jpg

Why dont you just save your money and buy a lowering kit and put wheels on it? its like duct tape, you can use it for everything. suspension and wheels will make anything look 10 times better, guaranteed.

Why dont you just save your money and buy a lowering kit and put wheels on it? its like duct tape, you can use it for everything. suspension and wheels will make anything look 10 times better, guaranteed.

mmmmm not so sure, in this guys case, yes he already has a clean looking car.

But I saw a green honda civic the other day with some nice 18s on it, slammed right to the ground, but had rust all over it. Looked super sad.

For the money he'd save for suspension, wheels and tires, he'd be better off piling up for a down payment on a newer used car to mod instead.

LMFAO did I ever say it was a race car, no. I think you need to face the reality of it, which is you hate your car so much that you have to pick on others cars to make yourself feel better.
/thread

LMFAO did I ever say it was a race car, no. I think you need to face the reality of it, which is you hate your car so much that you have to pick on others cars to make yourself feel better.
/thread

Hmm, a bit defensive aren't you? Aren't you always picked on by the best of EGL anyways? I butter my popcorn for your threads. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

omg boo hoo like I give a crap about the egl and their 40 year old virgins who sit on the internet all day to make themselves feel good. and no I am not defensive, I just stated that I did not say a mystique is not a race car, that is all.

btw popcorn sucks.

Nothing personal. Would it not be more impressive to restore a thirteen year old mercury sedan than to pimp it out? That's my take on a lot of these threads. Not to bash the car and make people sell them, but to lay out some common sense and maybe a bit of a taste for modding.

Strong opinion I suppose.

Back