• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

NPG kit

who is running the NPG without the intercooler and 3.5 psi?

ive been thinking about it 2200 is bucks is reasonable lemme know ive got a 98 svt
and the upgrades to get it to stage 1 are they available i didnt see them on the website

The fun of 3.5 lbs of boost is going to last about 5 minutes. About the same as doing an all out 3L for about the same amount of $ doing the work yourself.

3.5 lbs is only on stock tune put down 220whp but all you need is a tune and boost controller and get 250whp at 6psi plus I may be adding more for that price once i figure in the parts. We will be increasing that power output soon for the same price. Joey

so i can get 250whp at 6 psi without an intercooler?
220 is still very good factory i think its like 165 i have exhaust and intake so maybe 170 heck thats 50 more hp at the wheels
whats the torque look like anyone have a dyno sheet?

Its a water/meth injection system that is very simple to install and run. It uses the cars vacuum to squirt instead of an electrical pump like other brands.

who is running the NPG without the intercooler and 3.5 psi?

I'm running the 3.5 on an intercooled kit and the car just gets up and goes. Its a great bump in power for every day driving, which I don't do with that car.

The fun of 3.5 lbs of boost is going to last about 5 minutes. About the same as doing an all out 3L for about the same amount of $ doing the work yourself.

100% corrcet. I have driven mine for about 2 days and I want to up the boost. It isn't to different from just the 3L, but it pulls harder on the top end.

Back