• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Black SVT on East Washington last night...

CSVT4-4

CEG'er
Looked nice. Two guys in a dark (looked black) with blue wheels, SVT insert replacing the Ford oval on the trunk aplique, aftermarket exhaust (looked nice and shiny!), and HID kit and A-Pillar guages. Saw it around 10:30 p.m.

Anyone here? Sounded interesting too. Anything more there that I didn't notice?

Yep, that's the one. When I was next to him he wasn't giving it any real throttle...a little too distracted by the car next to him. lol. It sounded nice though. The Bassani sounded a little higher pitched than what I expected from what I've heard online. The car totally caught my attention!

Yep, that's the one. When I was next to him he wasn't giving it any real throttle...a little too distracted by the car next to him. lol. It sounded nice though. The Bassani sounded a little higher pitched than what I expected from what I've heard online. The car totally caught my attention!

I believe I saw him tonight... Smoked tails?

It could have had smoked tails...don't remember. Coming up from behind the car I was too distracted by the big shiney exhaust tips and the shiney SVT tag that replaced the blue oval on the trunk. Now that I think about it, the smoked tails would have enhanced the chrome. Whatever was done, it was surely effective! :cool: Where you on East Wash for most of the night last night?

I went from the east side to monona via east wash / stoughten then came back that way to hit red robin, so I really wasn't cruising last night, just down and back, I just heard the sound of a duratec and happend to catcha glimpse in my mirror of that black svt.

Back