• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Pop tarts and carrots

mystiquevltwin

Hard-core CEG'er
So I was bored today and I just bought my first point and shoot camera with a video function.

Sooo...camera+final cut pro=crappy movie haha

Don't mind the dirty car, the fact that I drive with my hand on the shifter or the crappy fake burnout.

Enjoy and let me know what you think!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sxVEdEV99Y

ps. Im not sure why the music is so loud or the photos/video is such poor quality, they were fine on my computer.

Don't mind the dirty car, the fact that I drive with my hand on the shifter or the crappy fake burnout.

That movie was not half bad at all...

At first I was like "what is wrong with that?"... Then I listened to the video and noticed that the car shifted without your hand moving, then I looked at your signature to confirm my suspictions :laugh:

That movie was not half bad at all...

At first I was like "what is wrong with that?"... Then I listened to the video and noticed that the car shifted without your hand moving, then I looked at your signature to confirm my suspictions :laugh:

Well I hope, if I did drive a stick, that I would have my hand on the shifter haha

thanks btw :)

That's a great video, & I love the song you chose. It reminds me of the beginning of "Gone in 60 Seconds". The remake, with Nicolas Cage, starts with that same song & it sounds sweet on my suround sound set up.

-Aaron

That's a great video, & I love the song you chose. It reminds me of the beginning of "Gone in 60 Seconds". The remake, with Nicolas Cage, starts with that same song & it sounds sweet on my suround sound set up.

-Aaron

Thanks guys!

That is where I got the music from. I watched that movie this week and it was stuck in my head. OMG did you guys know there are 98+ Contours in that movie!!!!!11!

-Aaron

Weird I finished watching that movie about a minute and a half ago. Then I see this, weird.

Nice looking car! And really good job on the video.

Even though the car is a pretty normal car (no offense) it makes it look like some sweet sports car or something, haha.

Totally random...

That better be Midsummer's Night for the air freshener. Best Yankee Scent ever...

/rant:laugh:

cool vid Kev!

Is that back road with all the trees the one leading up to the S.P. BMX track?? Looks familiar :laugh:

Yeah it is...I was just coming back fro the BMX/skate park actually. Good eye!

Nice!....yea the dirt track is supposed to one of the best in the country. Haven't had a chance to really check out the BMX/skate park...probably b/c I don't do either....even though it is practically in my back yard.

Well my stique is actually looking the worst its ever looked...but thats another story. :(

That really bummed me out. You have on of the best 'Stiques of any active user. I love that white valve cover even more every time I see it. Any news on the repairs? mI can't wait till those ST200's get back on the car:cool:

P.S. Rock walls suck

P.S. Rock walls suck

x Eleventy Billion...

haha...thanks guys. The fender got repainted today, and the bumper and the windshield will be fixed soon. toursvt is selling me one ST200 when I have the money, so it's coming along...slowly, but its coming along.

Scott, Ill tell you what. I will trade you MY spoiler, for YOUR engine/trans, suspension, and body kit. straight up trade...deal? :)

Scott, Ill tell you what. I will trade you MY spoiler, for YOUR engine/trans, suspension, and body kit. straight up trade...deal? :)

Deal, it will look soooo hawt as it sits in my driveway that I'll have no need to drive it!!! Random hot chicks will just wander in from the road to stare at my......I mean my car's....rear end!!!!! It'll be great!!!!:laugh:

Back