• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Bought a focus SVT

hugoscsvt88

CEG'er
So I Bought a 03' (euro edition) fsvt today It have a bit of work to do it. I bought it for 4500 The body on the car is in good shape but the whole car will have to repainted as far as the motor goes it is in great shape with only 43k. The guy I bought it from gave me a few new parts as well. He threw in a new rear bumper new fog lights and a brand new evo style cf hood. Anybody know any local paint shops that do good work for a good price. I want to get this baby looking nice pretty soon. :laugh:

Very cool you'll have to post some pics too. I'm also getting a new car soon on monday can't wait.

So I Bought a 03' (euro edition) fsvt today It have a bit of work to do it. I bought it for 4500 The body on the car is in good shape but the whole car will have to repainted as far as the motor goes it is in great shape with only 43k. The guy I bought it from gave me a few new parts as well. He threw in a new rear bumper new fog lights and a brand new evo style cf hood. Anybody know any local paint shops that do good work for a good price. I want to get this baby looking nice pretty soon. :laugh:
I thought that might you might be the new "hugo" on FocalJet.

Wow... nice find! That's a killer deal!

Anyone know any body shops that would give me a good deal on getting the car painted. Even though I am not into orange very much I am going to keep the original color.

Nuts. I was going to try to nab that $1500 SVT. I was going to offer him 700, though...

As for the EAP Focus, if you want to rid yourself of those EAP rims, let me know...

Back