• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Sonic now in Southgate?

Yep sure is. Unless you get there when they first open in the morning, everyday so far there has been a 2 hour or longer wait.

holy crap your right. I drove past that place almost five times with my GF. Every time we just left because it was impossible to get in.

I'd have to give it another 2-3 months lol so eveything can calm down a bit.

Last edited:
i did a search when i moved here. tried to find the closest location to my zip code and none were found

lmao i just looked, you have like 8 of them :laugh:

you see where cleveland is on that map? closest one is about 3 hours away

Last time I checked the closest one was in Nelsonville, which is the middle of nowhere! Been there once or twice, its about 45 minutes from Ohio University.

mmmmm cherry limeaid :drool:
They just like to tease us with those stupid commercials

IMO, the food isnt anything special. the only good things are their drinks.

Cherry limeade w extra limes FTW

If you want good southern fast food, go to BOJANGLES!!

Credit to the Sonic marketing team, smartest ploy ever. They hit us with commercials for 5 years before they even broke ground for one. Place will be pretty busy for a while. Now all we need is a Waffle House, In&Out burger and Fat Burger. Though I do still go to the Rotten Cow every now and then.

Yep that sonic has been busy as hell for over a week now. It was a 3 hr wait the first couple of days but thursday I was able to drive right up with no wait. The food was okay, but the cherry-limeade slushy was great!

Back