• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

NEED HELP!

J

JDKillebrew

Well I have been trying to fix my driver side window in my 1998 Ford Contour GL for quite a while. But everywhere I go everything is discontinued for the contour. When you take off the door panel there is a plug to the right and up from the speakers in the far right of the door. I needed to change it out so I went to a salvage yard to get a replacement and they wanted about 75 bucs for a stupid plug. I went to Napa and they gave me a replacement for 16 bucs and it made a weird noise when I plugged it into the other in, I'm thinking it blew the female end of the plug as well. Well now I am stuck and I have NO clue on how to fix it or where I need to get replacement parts for it. Does anyone here know of any online stores with this info?

try a different junk yard? if you read the classifieds carefully you will learn about a few different memeber that have more spare parts then they know what to do with ...

one has so many parts he's bagged them up to save room..

big%20laugh.gif

Yea, definitely try PMing bagged...

Back