• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

need logo design NOW! calling all artists!

svt4stv

Hard-core CEG'er
ok, i really need a logo for my company NOW. my uncle, a professional artist, is trying to help me out but he just picked up a full time gig and does TONS of piece work on the side. so, he hasnt been able to produce anything yet. :shrug: other than the lion sketches i showed y'all a few weeks ago. i need the logo for the website and caps for the wheels. its starting to hold things up. :cry:

what i need is a TF logo designed. as youll see in the pic below, it needs to go on a cap. i may or may not write something around the edge of the cap as you see in this iF cap. Ill also need True Forged written in some kind of cool font.

im offering up a $25 Paypal award to any logo that catches my eye, if we use it. i dont need it to be professional. it can be your best scribble work in MS Paint or on a napkin and scanned in. i can give the concept to my uncle who will perfect it. it can be black and white, multi color or whatever. you can use another style or symbol as inspiration as well, doesnt HAVE to be completely original. the font can be from a font program you have, if i like it, i like it. ive tried finding some on my own but havent found anything yet. ive done some sketches but nothing i REALLY like. i would hate to have a logo just to redo it later. feel free to come up with whatever you like, and however many you like. dont worry, even if i end up tweaking your design a bit ill still give the winner their due award :D

now this is my company that im starting up but i dont have any investors or anything. all resources that are going into this are my own :help: so i hope $25 is a decent amount to offer, especially since people do it on here all the time for free. Ill keep this open till Friday evening.

steve

ps thanks for your time and efforts as always guys :cool:

doh!
IMG_0304.jpg

oh yeah, im interested in using color. thinking red and blue to make it have some American theme, since they ARE made in the USA! :cool:

we can have caps made that use color, like HRE and Asanti.

For reference, here's a chop I did of the lion svt4stv is talking about :cool:

centercap.jpg

..and a new one I made, based on the criteria. Just something simple to please the eye. Saved in vector format, 300 dpi for now.

TFWcap1.jpg

tfwchop1.jpg

Last edited:
Kerry Kool, with that idea in mind, it'd be sweet to see on the web site an animated banner that had the T slam down onto the F (with an anvil on top) and then the words laser in [TRUEFORGED wheels]

:cool:

Take your idea and put a little more time into it, the thought is pretty cool. Edit: Hey where's M!key during all this?!

Last edited:
yeah, i wasnt too worried about Peugot but while at SEMA i did see at least two other companies, one of which was a wheel company, with the same friggin lion :rolleyes: :shrug:

i like what you guys have produced so far. hopefully we'll see some more.

bill, your talents amaze me yet again. that one looks pretty awesome. kinda reminds me of an old school skateboard wheel. i love the color concept personally, but do you (anyone) think that will look right on a 22" black wheel on a Rolls? or would it be too obnoxious? i love it, myself! i was even thinking about offering different styles of caps to choose from but my buddy/bus. partner didnt seem to like that idea :rolleyes:

Back