• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

one of the largest cruise-ins in ohio

Pud, ask your dad if he knows where Jackson Center is?? I grew up there...28 people in my class!!! I lived in Sidney for several years, then moved to the big city of Dayton. I like the Spot, but if you want local summer cuisine you need a Spanish Dog from the BK rootbeer stand! I'm ashamed to say, I've never had a Maidrite. Maybe we need a Contouravan to Greenville.

Rod

I'm going to try to make it over there. I might have to work all day/night though so I'll just have to wait and see. I'll be able to tell you like the Thursday before

sounds good to me lets hit spot for lunch maidrites for dinner

maidrites = BARF!

The GF's brother is a teacher at the greenville middle school, and he lives in Arkanum (sp?). Everyone kept talking about how awesome maidrites were, what a lame sandwich!

Im sure the GF will be down for a weekend visit with her Bro and his kids, Im not a huge fan so I can just hang out with CEG :cool:
...Ill look into it

Last edited:
maidrites = BARF!

The GF's brother is a teacher at the greenville middle school, and he lives in Arkanum (sp?). Everyone kept talking about how awesome maidrites were, what a lame sandwich!

Im sure the GF will be down for a weekend visit with her Bro and his kids, Im not a huge fan so I can just hang out with CEG :cool:
...Ill look into it

If you decide to roll maybe i will just roll down with you.

billy

Probably cancelled due to rain in the forcast. if you were planning on coming i wouldn't. sorry guys

edit: its 6:20 and raining already. there is nothing on the radar but rain is called for all day. save your gas and stay at home

Last edited:
Back