• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Stepping out.. taking a break.

Pre98

Hard-core CEG'er
I need a change from these boards.. never thought I'd think that. In the past few months my desire to be an active member has really declined. It's not really because of the Tiburon but rather that I can't find a good SVT in my area. So I guess I'm throwing in the towel. Don't ask me why I didn't go to Spring Zing because I was fully capable to. I didn't feel compelled to go this year. The only thing I regret about that is not seeing some friends.

I find more and more threads on the boards bring me into a really fowl mood. Maybe it's the amount of newcomers? The amount of retarded questions? I don't know.

I haven't found CEG to be the enjoyable experience it had been in the years before. I don't think the interest is lost but rather I'm here every day and nothing seems new anymore.

So a break is in order. I'm sure I'll be in on occasion - kinda have to, for those who know what I'm talkin about. :)

Rock on, SVTs.

Maybe it's the amount of newcomers? The amount of retarded questions? I don't know.

yup, some good new comers... but a lot of retards that wont take the time to search the new AND old forums.

just stick with the regional forums for awhile and don't bother with the rest of the boards .... the ignor feature is pretty good too ....

Yeah the ignore feature rocks my socks.

Do what you gotta do, but don't shirk on your responsibilities either. We know where you live. ;)

As Brian said, try sticking with just the regional forums.

Pud is right! Not to offend, but man it's gotten :crazy:

Don't be gone long, we'll miss you.

thats why i stick to the regionals anymore just to talk to my friends since i am a troll.

I agree with you on that. The Pics & Vids section is such a mess anymore and is just annoying.

Pre98 I can't blame you for wanting a break, cause I've pretty much done the same except for posting in here.

without all the retardedness this place would suck...i hope i added some retardedness to this board:laugh:

Well a break definitely helped. I've never bothered with all the bells and whistles in the CP so maybe it's time I start doing so. :laugh: In all seriousness though spacing out how often I log in keeps things fresh.

I was logging in wayy too much before.

coming from someone who's as familar w/retardedness as yourself...i'm happy to accept your compliment:laugh:

I've got to be versed in many different styles of retarded to be a moderator over you :censored::censored::censored::censored:ing morons. :cool:

I've got to be versed in many different styles of retarded to be a moderator over you :censored::censored::censored::censored:ing morons. :cool:

You sir,
M2IUVKQ53HI6XCS3HINIPVB4D24YZWNC.jpg

Back