• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Anyone...

I'm about an hour and 15 minutes south of Carlisle just off of 81. Thursday I'll be washing it, Friday waxing it up real good, then just quick detailing it Saturday morning on the show field. Already got the interior cleaned, vacuumed, and Armor All'd. I'll be going for my first Carlisle award.

Good luck cuz Carlisle is huge!! Any pics of your car on here??

I'm about an hour and 15 minutes south of Carlisle just off of 81. Thursday I'll be washing it, Friday waxing it up real good, then just quick detailing it Saturday morning on the show field. Already got the interior cleaned, vacuumed, and Armor All'd. I'll be going for my first Carlisle award.

Good luck!
If we're in your section for voting, I'll come over and vote for you.

Post a picture of your car so I know what to look for. :)

meh, i'll be up at like 1 or 2, dad says we wont leave the driveway n junk til about 4 or so...
anyone cruisin' up?

I just read that again and it made me laugh. ;) You were so pumped about leaving early and your dad deflated that "All Ford" high you were on. Poor thing.
Don't worry, once you are in the "sea" of Fords you'll be excited again.

Last edited:
Good luck cuz Carlisle is huge!! Any pics of your car on here??

Oh I know how big it is, I got lost my first time, lol. I had it up from 03-05 and didn't place, and couldn't take it up the past 2 years due to waiting or parts or other things. I'm feeling this is my year though!

antietam2.jpg

Still wish I could bring the SVT too, but I can't swing registering both of them.

Every time you post a pic I just stare at it for a minute thinking that is one hot looking bird...best of luck to you man!

Thanks for posting a picture. I'll be over to vote for you if you're in our class.
See you there.

I was just thinking, years ago we'd stand up on the hill and watch the Capital Region pull into the fairgrounds. LOTS of Contours. It was so cool seeing their caravan come rolling in together. It's sad that only a few come now as most don't even have their Contours anymore. :(

Man this sucks i wish i could make it that would be a sweet b-day present haha:shrug: oh well ill have to meet you fellow CEGers another time :cry: lol atleast next time ill have something other than a stock CSVT:shocked:

^ Nice! Congratulations.

After I found your car, I told the CEG'ers where you were parked and told them to go vote. :)

Alex, I was looking for you. Ya threw me a curve and brought a different car. Sneaky.

^ Nice! Congratulations.

After I found your car, I told the CEG'ers where you were parked and told them to go vote. :)

Thanks! It was weird, cuz the car that took first in the 89-97 Modified class (my class), was originally in the stock class, but they moved him over...not sure how his votes carried over...

Thanks! It was weird, cuz the car that took first in the 89-97 Modified class (my class), was originally in the stock class, but they moved him over...not sure how his votes carried over...

Yea that does sound weird... I had something similar happen to me at a different show when I had my Lightning. It made me mad cuz I felt like I was getting gyped.

Congrats tho!!:cool:

Frank

Back