• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Dent removal meet?

frenchblueC2

amusé par les flatulences
What would you guys think about doing a paintless dent removal meet sometime this year?
Two of our cars are in need, so I was thinking if we could make a meet out of it, perhaps we could get a discounted rate - similar to how they did it at previous Spring Zings.

Anyone here need some dents taken care of?

I'd be up for this, I have craploads of dings. Although didn't the spring zing guy mess up peoples cars? eeee!

yes one year it what is now my SVT ... the year before that the guy was amazing and didn't damage anyones car .... I think there is one on the SVTs front fender that I would want to take care of so I might be interested. got to see if I notice it again first ...

I have a decent number of dents. I have a good one on my hood coupled with a MASSIVE paint chip, and then a couple more on the doors.

More info, please! :laugh:

I have 2 matching dings (one on each rear door) that I would love to see disappear. One was on the car when I bought it and the other I got in Staples' parking lot only an HOUR after buying the car- AND I watched in happen!

Oddly enough, the 4cyl I had before had dings in the same spots.

I have 2 tiny dings on my passenger rear door. One was there when I bought the car, and one, some lady nailed my door letting her kid out of the backseat of their car. I was sitting in my car during a rainstorm trying to clear the windows and all of sudden, bam! :mad:

I'm definitely interested.

Bringing up an old thread......

The BMW is loaded with dings and I really want them out. Anyone know of a shop that does quality work for a fair price?

Someone nailed the BMW with their door at some point during the day while I was at work. I let all the others slide since they were on the car when I bought it, but now it's getting to me.

I need about 8-9 removed from the BMW and 2 on the SVT. :blackeye:

I think it was Ding King that did Mike's SVT years ago. It was either that or Dent Wizard.
They did a great job. He had some dents on the hood most likely from the showroom salesmen leaning in too hard when they closed the hood and stuff.

I have 2 tiny dings on my passenger rear door. One was there when I bought the car, and one, some lady nailed my door letting her kid out of the backseat of their car. I was sitting in my car during a rainstorm trying to clear the windows and all of sudden, bam! :mad:

I'm definitely interested.

I'd do a mini ding removal meet with you. I'd like to get a bunch out of the SE. I think the merkur is in better condition than the contour :blackeye:

Back