• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Suspension Choices

imnotacop420

Squire of Awesome
Hey guys, I was just wondering what suspension combo's are popular on your side of the globe?

I am currently running Vogtland springs for the Mondeo on KYB GR2 struts. What are your opinions on the Vogtland springs, are they popular over there? I want to get some new struts, I think the GR2's are really bouncy! Just thought I would see what other options are out there.......or is it pretty much the same selection we have here in the states?

Thanks!

Eibach and koni is a fail proof combination. The KGB gr2 is a stock replacement strut. When you put aftermarket spring on a stock strut it will eventually become bouncy. The higher spring rate combined with the lower rode hight is out of the operating range of the strut. There are other choices, but the konis will work with all the off the shelf springs out there.

yeah I know the koni's will work, I was hoping to go with something a little different. Everyone seems to go the Koni route, I dont want to be like everyone else :cool: .....

I was thinking maybe the Spax adjustable ones they sell on the BAT website

Back