• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

some pics of the car before and after SZ

1FASTDAD

Hard-core CEG'er
before SZ

64.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

During/After SZ

n501667161_492005_1321.jpg

0524081543-01.jpg

0524081543-00.jpg

0523081722-01.jpg

0520081701-00.jpg

And yes i know it needs rims. Im just waiting on tires

rock chips are starting to take their toll.... and that mesh in the grille needs to be swapped out! love the hood..... ya bastid

That clear looks A LOT better. Can you take a wheel to it? Not an orbital but a nice buffing wheel. It can do wonders to paint. If you're still painting it then it doesn't really matter I guess.

So someone stole your SVT grill and Ford logo and left you a Mirko and CF hood along with a pre 98 grill and no ford logo and dropped it, eyelids top and bottom. Make sure you send them a thank you note and come by and steal some more parts. lol:laugh: :laugh:

Awsome Wes, I knew it would look great on your car. Like I said wax helps alot but it does need a wetsanding down to the cf and a clear coat but you made it look alot better already man. I am glad its in a good home,lol I had that hood for 5 years I think.

So someone stole your SVT grill and Ford logo and left you a Mirko and CF hood along with a pre 98 grill and no ford logo and dropped it, eyelids top and bottom. Make sure you send them a thank you note and come by and steal some more parts. lol:laugh: :laugh:

the svt grill got f'ed up and i got this grill as a replacement because the stazi mesh is going in. plus as soon as i get my tires the car will look alot better

the svt grill got f'ed up and i got this grill as a replacement because the stazi mesh is going in. plus as soon as i get my tires the car will look alot better

I should have known that you got those parts from the lil GA leprechaun, or from would I read on the SZ thread about his activities, the lil red head step child lol:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: , looks good tho.

wow I think it looks great I actually do like the double eyelids, the hood looks great, now I wanna see It with the rims!

Back