• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Ferrari 599 @ Fiorano

Speaking of the 599...did you see the show on the complete assembly of one? It was awesome! They showed everything from casting of the block to final finishing of the paint.

That was boring! He did a couple burnouts, big deal. Besides the 599 and 612 look WAY too similar! You need em side by side to tell em apart! :blackeye:

that statement is true but if you have seen both cars in person, you can easily distinguish which on is which, the 599 has a lot of hidden aerodynamic spoiler molded within the body. It is only somthing you can notice when looking directly at it.

I know the video was boring but it was kinda to show how when Ferrari has its special day dedicated to the factory workers and press, how one driver can bring that much excitement to the crowd..

oo and btw, Id skip the 430 and take a 360 Challange Stradale :)

Speaking of the 599...did you see the show on the complete assembly of one? It was awesome! They showed everything from casting of the block to final finishing of the paint.

I saw it last night. The only part is if I was paying 250,000 for a car I would not want some test driver ragging the hell out of it before I did. Also I would think they would have a painter painting it, not some machine.

I'd take a 430 Challange :D. Im finally liking the f430s. Now I just need to see a couple 599s in person to see if I actually like them or not. Right now, looking at the pictures of it, I dont like it. I also need to see an enzo and F50.

for me the ultimate ferrari is the 360 CS. i cant explain why it looks so much better than the standard 360, but it does. i like it so much more than the F430. the other F-car i love is the F40.

Goonz, are you on the ferrarichat forums?

for me the ultimate ferrari is the 360 CS. i cant explain why it looks so much better than the standard 360, but it does. i like it so much more than the F430. the other F-car i love is the F40.

Goonz, are you on the ferrarichat forums?

Oh I know what you mean man. Just somthing about the 360-CS thats just soo appealing! Its a race car but street legal, now I know they have the 430-CS but that is NOT street legal thus you cant buy it and drive it too work. The 360-CS however is more of a road car, well kinda, but you get my drift. Guitarman, no im not on the ferrarichat, im already a part of tooo many forums now :)

L0016-7.jpg

L0016-10.jpg

L0016-11.jpg

L0016-15.jpg

L0016-12.jpg

L0016-8.jpg

L0016-1.jpg

L0016-4.jpg

for me, this is the best color combination
CS1.jpg

CS2.jpg

i've had the pleasure of seeing all these Ferrari's in person and they are even better.

P7170661Medium.jpg

P7170674Medium.jpg

P7170670Medium.jpg

PVGP7.jpg

PVGP17.jpg

P7161764Medium.jpg

:laugh:
if there is ever the slight chance of owning a ferrari, i will go for it...

if there is ever the slight chance of owning a ferrari, i will go for it...

If there is ever a chance of fitting in a ferrari, i will go for it. :laugh: I can barely fit in the 'tour!

If i could get my gallery working on my webserver id post some more Ferrari pictures up!

I agree with you guitarman, if you are buying a Ferrari, it HAS to be red. I would also get the italian stripe one, that is my fav. combo but I know there are some CS out there that are red and all but with black calipers (lame). I also like the black CS with red calipers, I saw one and man all you see it CALIPERS lol..sexy :drool:

Back