• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Terminator WTF?!!?

CSVT1214

Addicted CEG'er
Someone please tell me what this person was thinking!! :blackeye: :shrug: :help:

"One of a Kind" is for sure.

b9_3.JPG

LOL if I bought that thing, Id mod it by reverting it back to stock!!

but then again why would i buy it?!

There is one so much worse at my school, AND its a v6 auto.

minus the bra and light overs its not that bad, and it is a cobra and it does make 550hp as the description says.. and the pictures proves. Id take that over what i drive anyday..

you know i have heard that cobra brakes bolt up with are cars. im not sure f thats the calipers but. if you were to dill the rotors to match are lug studs then hey. thats what i heard once, i dont know if its ture

you know i have heard that cobra brakes bolt up with are cars. im not sure f thats the calipers but. if you were to dill the rotors to match are lug studs then hey. thats what i heard once, i dont know if its ture

You didn't by chance count how many lug nuts the Mustang has compared to the Contour, did you?

Mark

I like the guy that asked the question about the auction. :laugh:

Q: hi, do you still have the original pieces to the car? because if i win this car all that ricer [censored] is coming off and save this poor car from more embarrassment than it already has gone through...

As said, outside of the grill, bra, and head light covers, it's very nicely done! My first thought was that it was a badge queen!

-Andy

Back