• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

South Central has a "SZ" event!

Ray

Addicted CEG'er
Check out Gulf Coast Thunder.

Its being organized by the owner of CEG, Worldtour, and held in Louisiana.
5 to 5-1/2 hours from Houston, or 8 hours from Austin/San Antonio/Dallas

Alright people. It's time to man up! Well, chick up if that's your persuasion. Let's not let the infamous South Central apathy bury this event! It's close enough to most of you to make this easy. Hell, I make this trip every 3 weeks. So start requesting your vacation time NOW! Make your reservations. If you don't want to stay at the Ramada, then PM me and I can give you some options.

LET'S MAKE THIS HAPPEN, AND MAKE IT GOOD!!!!

Glad to hear it! Depending how this falls w/ my work week, I might be driving down from TX. If so, then we could caravan it from Dallas (or Wichita Falls) on. Of course, I might already be down there. Regardless, there should be SOME caravaning going on from the S. Central. As we find out who is going it might be a good idea to have a caravan thread. Say, in another 2 or 3 months.

SZ is closer to me than this :nonono:

And?? SZ is FURTHER from me than this.. should I never go to SZ (according to your statement)?

SZ is the SAME distance from Worldtour (going THAT way) as this is from any of the SZ area folks..

What's the difference? Be there.

I think i may go to this since i already drove to Houma and seen Burritasvt and Worldtour. It's not as bad drive as you may think.

And?? SZ is FURTHER from me than this.. should I never go to SZ (according to your statement)?

SZ is the SAME distance from Worldtour (going THAT way) as this is from any of the SZ area folks..

What's the difference? Be there.

What i'm saying is, since you didn't see me at SZ, you're definitely not gonna see me at this one =P
Even if I could, school has started by then :nonono:

That's a 15 hour drive for me...not a chance.

I drove 20hrs each way for SZ this year and 18hrs each way last year, GCT will be every bit as good as this years SZ and definitely worth going to. you also might want to take note that there is also talk of raffling off a turbo T-red SVT at the event.

trust me, its worth making the trip out.
-Mark

Back