• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

OPTIMIZED LIM.. anyone?

i might slap on the split port 3L LIM and the aluminum split port UIM off the 3L and see what that does. i need to get more air in this thing. there's gotta be a better option. if not, i'm gonna make one.

i might slap on the split port 3L LIM and the aluminum split port UIM off the 3L and

i might slap on the split port 3L LIM and the aluminum split port UIM off the 3L and

if you do tricker, let us know how it comes out.

the 3L lim is the same as the 99-00svt/cougar lim. you'll just need to use your accuator rod to clear the fuel rail.

i port matched my two manifolds together,shaved the rears of the screws down,and shaved some of the half shaft on the secondaries down. can't say i've noticed anything or not,i'll give it a few days.

Has it been done before? Yep, I did it.

It's really not that hard but the screws are a pain to get out and you have to be careful if you have to drill them out.

The screws are crimped on the back i believe. So grind/cut off the back and then take them out.

Does it help? it's hard to say for sure... but nobody else has really come close to 183.5 hp w/ only an open element filter, maf, and a tune.

Back