• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

MAAAAAAN Hands

True man, and they definitly look at me when I tell them "Look I dont want your number I just want rejection" That usually earns a smile of somesort.

WTF is wrong with you? One of him is more than enough!:laugh:

not where i live we have a bunch of Devan's running about in slippers and tights, we need Ryan's to make fun of them because I'm not allowed to...:shrug::laugh:

Ohh I will, I am a equal opportunity ball buster, I make fun of everyone, even myself,lol Hey Bagged my jaw is still hurting from punching myself in the face to amuse you all,lol

thats right your not alloud too :mad:

HAHAHA well well look what the cat dragged in, Mr. "she cant joke around" and I will do whatever I please! so get get back in my purse and stop trying to act like you had dignity. haha just kidding....maybe...:laugh:

HAHAHA well well look what the cat dragged in, Mr. "she cant joke around" and I will do whatever I please! so get get back in my purse and stop trying to act like you had dignity. haha just kidding....maybe...:laugh:

OMG now thats hillarity right there, yeah devan pull up your skirt and be a man and tell her, wait nevermind you have to be a man first:laugh: :laugh:

who ever said i had dignity? ill be the first to say i have NONE. I have power though...a little bit anways. :laugh:

who ever said i had dignity? ill be the first to say i have NONE. I have power though...a little bit anways. :laugh:
that wasn't funny hun...i think the crickets even stopped for that one...haha i love you though...
oh and I was the first to recall you have none.

*text from devan* stop making fun of me =-( me: You wanted me to be fun
devan: Oh so you have to make fun of me?

yes hun i do until you give me my skirts back and stop shaving your legs haha

and ummm...nice to know barge?

Better than having my hands

xcve48.jpg

Back