• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Havent been here in years either!!

Its been like 3 years since ive had my SVT... Lately I have been seeing them EVERYWHERE!!! And frankly im starting to miss it.

The thing is, the girl I sold it to (a friend of mine) is moving to Florida.. The car now has around 140k on it and a rebuilt trans and new clutch... still runs good. except theres a softball size hole in the corner of the rear bumper.

Does anyone know if something like that would be repairable? She said she wants $3,000 for it but I told her she's crazy. Theres a couple on craigslist(seen rawburts on there). Im thinking about picking one up for a 2nd car.

How many people here are still drivin their CSVT's??

- Mike

Just bought my first one a week ago...love it. Price of the car you're looking at is at least $1000 to high.

I've got 7 ranging greatly in price. Shoot me a pm with a what color combo you are looking for. No greens though. :)

Correct, it is the sad truth. :crazy: Mike, I will try and get back to your pm asap! Or I'll just shoot you my cell as it would be easier to discuss options over the phone.

Last edited:
REEBS How many black CSVT's do u have?

2000 Black/Tan 3L SVT

2000 Black/Midnight Blue stock SVT

1998.5 Black/Midnight Blue Parts car

So really only 2 Black ones cause the parts car doesn't count.

EDIT:

I forgot about one... 1998.5 Black/Midnight Blue SVT that is basically stock as well. So 3 plus the parts car in Black.

Reebs

Last edited:
Back