• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

were's the dyno numbers?

^^^very good numbers from an un tuned 3l once its tuned its gonna be an animal

is there anyway to get the run files that where saved from the dyno? I would like to look at the data from my run in the dyno jet viewer ...

i'll get mine scanned soon.

bagged ^^^very good numbers from an un tuned 3l once its tuned its gonna be an animal

yeah i found that the test pipe meets the catback unevenly... that should help flow a little after fixing that. i'm gonna put another starter in it and get the cooling issue figured out (probably put a manual switch on the highspeed fan), 65mm throttle body, and hit the rollers once more before i get it tuned.

You could just change the fan setpoints in the ECU with a flash.

There should be no reason for overheating though so you might wanna try to figure out why it's doing it before you figure out how to cover it up.

I believe I put down 178.8 WHP and 157.6 ftlbs TQ. I'll have to go and grab the sheet and scan it in. Only difference from my last dyno pull was the Weapon R y-pipe and Trubendz test pipe.

Last edited:
Ouch man

176.1whp/151ftlbs

Those are some low tq #'s.

You need to get your car tuned for sure.

Finally scanned in the dyno sheet...

I was close with my numbers

178.88 WHP
157.78 ftlbs TQ

dynorun508fg3.jpg

Bagged has a 2.5L Turbo car...if that is what you are referring to...

You kinda missed that convo friday night with bagged and tricker. Because bagged was explaining to tricker how well the 3L will act after the tune.

178.88 WHP
157.78 ftlbs TQ

dynorun508fg3.jpg

Those are alot better tq numbers. Those are good numbers since your almost at the 180whp mark. With a few mods you will be over that mark and some if you get tuned.

yeah bagged was talking about my car with the untuned 3L....

and CSV 49's car has a few things done to it already ;)

and CSVT#49's car has a few things done to it already ;)

Yea I was a little disappointed with my numbers. I was hoping for the 190's.

I think I'm running too rich though. Now that I'm back I'm going to do a few more mods and reserve a few hours at the local dyno and tune the car. My goal is to break 200 at the wheels with just bolt-ons using the stock SVT 2.5L

Yea I was a little disappointed with my numbers. I was hoping for the 190's.

I think I'm running too rich though. Now that I'm back I'm going to do a few more mods and reserve a few hours at the local dyno and tune the car. My goal is to break 200 at the wheels with just bolt-ons using the stock SVT 2.5L

That s my goal alos. We will have to wait and see :)

Well I think I know why my numbers were crappy. I had trouble with my IMRC on the way to spring zing and Tyler and I caulked it up to a really hot IMRC box with all the driving. Well that was not the case. I tore into my IMRC box to see if anything was loose or a poor connection or something burnt out on the board. As it turns out as I was connecting the harness back up to the box after I had investigated the thing I noticed something shiny just underneath the harness looming. After further investigation I found that all of the wires at the end point of the looming had cracked and were shorting out each other. So I am almost sure that my IMRC was most likely kicking in and out during my dyno runs. The IMRC always seems to cut in and out as I drive right around 4000RPM at WOT and in the dyno plot below you can see a ripple in both the HP and TQ curves. I'm not sure if that is it, but I have since fixed the wiring and I think I'm going to run it again at DB Performance and see if there is a difference. However this won't happen until mid July as my wedding is coming up on the 27th. I'll keep everyone updated on what I find.

178.88 WHP
157.78 ftlbs TQ

dynorun508fg3.jpg

Back