• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SVT parts car

well....I need to get the skirts painted first. I might try that maaco that your detailer friend insists will do me right. Maybe I'll try and strip the paint first myself. I'm probably not going to repaint the bumpers and/or car until spring as I may have to get used to driving with them. The front bottom is pretty chewed up so any damage I do from neglecting that my car is now lower won't show up. If it turns up that that maaco does a good job, maybe I'll take more stuff to them since it would be so cheap.

I guess I didn't really answer your question lol. Either asap after I get the sideskirts painted and I drive around with empty exhaust cutouts. Or I wait until tony removes his borla which could be in a month or so. :cry: Not to pressure tony or anything :laugh:

The front fenders are gone, so you are missing 2 brackets. I thought that wasn't a issue because I thought you said you had all hardware already from your SE skirts you were going to install. :shrug:

I though I told you that I was going to need your hardware so's I could sell my sideskirts as a whole package? :shrug: Ah well, no big deal.

Back