• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Just got home around 3:30...

frenchblueC2

amusé par les flatulences
and I'm going to bed!
I hope to hell I FINALLY get more than 5 hours of sleep.

I'll catch up on posts tomorrow.

Really sorry we couldn't make it out for Race Rochester today. :(
I would have prefered to say goodbye to all of you.
so much <3 for you all!

:)
btw, I dunno how the hell you do it, but your car looked cleaner than mine that morning after all the rain and pollen, even though you hadn't washed it yet.
I had to do a triple take.
Pretty rare for a black car.

not till after 6pm :( I'm going to mooch off my parents for some real food today after all that crazy SZ eating. We'll have to reschedule!

I felt ok Sunday morning but my head was doing really strange things while driving. It was like it wanted shut down even though I wasn't THAT tired. Kinda worried me. I'm glad I only had to drive across the state.

I felt ok Sunday morning but my head was doing really strange things while driving. It was like it wanted shut down even though I wasn't THAT tired. Kinda worried me. I'm glad I only had to drive across the state.

My drive exactly, I drank 5 monsters and 6 coffes in 3 hours.

sex020.gif

Got home safely here about an hour or so ago... assuming Zenboy did as well, as I left him off at 35E.

I got to ohio safe and sound and I leave out thurday to go back to cali, I picked up a co-pilot here in the OH, my little bro is going to cali with me for a few weeks, I'm gonna make him drive some of this trip too.

SZ was fun as usual. The drive home was tiring, but we got to rest a few days and now I'm back at work FTL.....

Back