• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official SZ08 Pics

I-am-CEG.jpg

That is so fuggen funny. Holy :censored::censored::censored::censored: man you ahve good PS skills lol.

Wow that rainbow pic came out better than I expected!
CIMG6766.jpg

That was probably the widest banded rainbow I've ever seen. Pretty darn cool.

sweet...when i was leaving miami, it had rained during the middle of the night - the only rain after an entire week of perfect weather - so me and a friend are in the airport and had been up all night...partying, nudie bar, and various other thing i can't mention. So we go to this bar/restaurant and get breakfast. they sit us next to this glass wall basically, floor to ceiling windows and we're eating and look out and there's a giant rainbow over the runway(s). perfect coloring too...looked like someone drew it with a marker.

standard.jpg

WTF is that? Was this POS even entered for best FI? fully built block, piston oil squiters, ST220, ADC kit. How about the award for most unknown car ever? :laugh:

IIRC it was livinsvt's, right?

I remember walking by it, and later on, I tried to go back to give it a more thorough look, and it was gone before judging was over. :shrug:

that car was truly insane. if you really look in the engine bay, you'll see tons of things that blow your mind. all of the custom work is remarkable

WTF is that? Was this POS even entered for best FI? fully built block, piston oil squiters, ST220, ADC kit. How about the award for most unknown car ever? :laugh:

No kidding. Cool that bagged won but I was surprised. I guess Brett just needs some wheels next time.:laugh:

Back