• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official SZ08 Pics

Giant hanging hot dog?? WTF :laugh:

hot dog in a hallway! ;)
apparently it was a prop from some Phish video. I didn't take a pic of the burger and fries because only a hot dog in a hallway is a funny pic. ;)

btw, the rest of my pics are being uploaded now. Nothing great due to my suckass camera. Maybe this year we'll finally buy a new one.

Pretty much what the highway started to look like after 14 hours of straight driving:
P5180143.jpg

Do you need me to buy you one? I think you can get a 4-5mp cam for around $.25 now.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

lol yes plz.
I love how I warned you that you wouldn't want to touch the camera, and as soon as you saw "2.1 mp" you backed away like it had teh AIDZ.
:laugh:

Thanks for sharing the pics Luca. I was hoping someone got some of mine on the track too...

Now I just need to come up with a believable story about passing the Corvette to get in front of him for the picture.....

....nah... can't come up with anything believable like that.

It was very nice meeting you also. :) What parts? I put my parts list away before I left and now I can't find it. Shoot me a PM about what you need.

I was getting ready to take another shot of your car and you backed into the picture just as I took it. :)

Todd, I did get some nice shots of you/your car on the track. :cool:

I was just kidding with you. i was talking about when you were yelling at Aaron telling him you have the parts. And i was yelled back thanks for bring me the parts lol. You looked at me weird thinking i was crazy.:laugh:

Back