• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SVT parts car

If anybody needs any other parts from it then maybe you can make some extra cash to at least cover the cost of your trip....

...well, probably not counting your activities in Montreal....hahah

Actually what about what hmouta asked? Would we be able to pull all the stock battery wiring?

Actually what about what hmouta asked? Would we be able to pull all the stock battery wiring?

I can't see why not.

Also regarding his other question....You can kind of see the setup of it in this pic....I don't know that it's really a battery "box".

Attachments

• 100_1450.JPG
    100_1450.JPG
    81.2 KB · Views: 0
There's a euro junk yard down the street from my work. I'll see if they have any A6's lying around.

thanks man, make sure its like this one

a6parts.jpg

Argh!

Argh!

Darn it, I can't make it to Tony's this Sunday. My T-bird had a bit of play in the steering and I sent it into the shop this past Monday, thinking that it was probably a worn tie rod or ball joint (not uncommon for these 4,000-pound boats). Turns out it's a worn part further up the steering linkage and all this time the mechanic was trying to source the part. Car won't be ready until middle of next week at the earliest.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Tony, I'll send the ashtray and front plate holder to you. Rats, I really wanted to see what you did to the Mystique...

Thats too bad Po. Oh well, I'm sure you'll see the car again at some point. The SVT wheels are going on it tomorrow. :cool:

I put 98-00 Mystique sail panels on it today and replaced the drivers side rear door weatherstripping like the front one you gave me. The rear was lifting up really high on one side letting water into the door. It's all good now.

BTW, the address is:

33 Red Stone Hill
Plainville, CT 06062

I'll be rearranging our cars in the morning and putting them on the front lawn to make space for everyone.

I'm down and coming through. I don't really have any parts I need to buy unless someone has pre-98 sail panels for sail. What time is everyone meeting up at?

Well as of today, I just so happen to have a spare set of Pre-98 panels. :)

I think the earliest will be coming around 10 AM. So anytime after that works I guess.

We are starting early because it gets dark early now.

Well as of today, I just so happen to have a spare set of Pre-98 panels. :)

lol, funny how some things work out ... I picked up a 98 clock and some of the harness today if anyone wants it, no pats led but that can be added fairly easily ...

hey guys, sorry i couldn't make it but i went for a drive last night and my car started to vibrate on the way back. found a nice, big bubble on the inside of my rear tire today so i'm going to have to take that in for a new tire =/

Sorry I couldn't make it...but guess who's got SVT bummmppperrrssss....I hope you guys took off those sideskirts cuz i need em now!

I didn't make it either - had a crazy busy (though fun!) weekend. Sorry..

Curious, who did?

Back