• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SVT parts car

probably a really stupid question but....do the pre-98'd have a DRL relay and if so would it work w/ the post 98's? Just figured I'd ask in case I cannot fine a post 98 w/ a DRL relay.

its the same for all years, I tried the new relay that I got in both my 95 and 99 ... as for what cars have it, I believe it was an option but i think that maybe it wasn't even an option so I doubt you will find one unless someone from Canada could find one since it was a requirment there ...

Elky, if you find a pre-98 Mystique and the passanger rear tail light is in good shape I could use it, mine has a crack in it ...

its the same for all years, I tried the new relay that I got in both my 95 and 99 ... as for what cars have it, I believe it was an option but i think that maybe it wasn't even an option so I doubt you will find one unless someone from Canada could find one since it was a requirment there ...

mine came from Canada :)

not quite sure if Kim and I can make it, but I'm in need of an e-brake handle. Mine likes to pop back down on its own now. The latching mechanism is loose!
the e-brake on mine pops back down too =/ maybe i'll swing by to find out what i'll need to change. is everyone going sat or sun?

well if we do saturday those who need to go to the junk yard can go that morning ... I plan to and the place near Tony has a few contours according to him ...

The rear struts I believe are fine. If you want to swing by this weekend, you are welcome to take it if you feel like swapping it out.

Sorry, seats are spoken for as of right now. They are being held for hotdimmes.

No DRL relay in the car. Sorry.

The e-brake cable is broken, so it doesn't actually catch onto anything, but the handle itself clicks and stays up with no problems. First come, first serve.

Sunday looks to be the better day overall I think, but the junkyard here is closed in case anyone wanted to hit them up first.

sounds good to me. i won't need the part cuz i can just grab it off the se, but i just wanted to see how it was done. so uhh....anyone want to meet up to drive down since i don't remember how to get to tony's house? =)

It's not looking like we can make it this weekend.
We're going to Mike's cousin's bday party on Saturday down in Attleboro MA (long drive), and it'd be another 2 hours to Tony's after that, so that's a no.
I don't think we'll be up for the drive on Sunday after Saturday's craziness.
Plus we gotta finish painting Mantown!

Have fun!

I'm backing out too I think, turns out one of my friends is hosting a good old fashioned New England Thanksgiving at her farm this weekend. But if the meet is still on I might stop by to see people..

Back