• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SVT parts car

CSVT1214

Addicted CEG'er
Ok, I decided there is just waayyy too much car junk in my garage and house. With the addition of the Mystique, parking is now very tight. The garage has the Mustang and parts car sitting inside it now. The 2000 SVT is sitting outside the garage, and theres just no room to move around the driveway at all.

I want to get as much pulled off the SVT as I can soon. Then I want it outta here. I need the space to park the 2000 in the garage.

Anyone looking for parts, come forward now. The parts car will be listed in the classifieds soon and I'll take requests for parts.

(No, there is no bumpers on the car. Don't ask :laugh: )

Maybe we can have a SVT parts pulling meet. :laugh:

im down with the meet..ive been wanting to come to ur place for a while and this would be a good excuse!

I'd be down for a parts pulling meet, lol. I could possibly bring/swap some of the random Contique parts I've got floating around too. Plus I'd be entertained seeing Goonz try to make it up your driveway without scraping.

As for requesting parts ... don't have an SVT so don't have any specific requests. Though it is a 98 .. there are lots of good un-decontented parts on that thing.

i might be able to think of a few things that I want .... let me know when you want to do this and I can come down and help out ....

but if parking is so bad alredy where are you goin gto have everyone park? :laugh:

Ok, since theres so much interest already, what date would work for everyone?

18-19th?
2nd-3rd?

It would have to be soon before the "white stuff" starts falling to the ground (See Kim, I didn't say it :laugh: ).

Parking won't be a issue. We can squeeze the cars in. The parking problem is that most of the driveway is a single lane so there always seems to be a car blocking you when you want to leave. But just to get everyone parked, we should be fine.

Last edited:
18-19th?
25-26th?

quote]

since the 25-26th is the weekend of thanksgiving I am going out on a limb and going to say this will not work for most ... this coming weekend should be good for me, I can't think of anything that I already have planned ... I also want to go over to Chuck and Eddies to get a few things this weekend also ...

since the 25-26th is the weekend of thanksgiving I am going out on a limb and going to say this will not work for most ... this coming weekend should be good for me, I can't think of anything that I already have planned ... I also want to go over to Chuck and Eddies to get a few things this weekend also ...

Yeah, I kinda forgot about that. I changed it to 2nd-3rd.

This coming weekend should be good though. We'll see what's going on with everyone else.

Sunday sounds legit man, maybe saturday if I get outa work on time I can just drive straight to ur place, we'll see.

not quite sure if Kim and I can make it, but I'm in need of an e-brake handle. Mine likes to pop back down on its own now. The latching mechanism is loose!

I need one rear strut if they are in good shape and not leaking. I can replace it with an old one if you need it on there to keep it rolling. If the springs are in good shape I can just swap the assembely.

nooo!! I'm possibly going to be buying the seats. I have one of the door panels and I'm experimenting with some leather dye. If all goes well, then I'll be buying the rest of the seats and door panels so please wait on them:eek:

probably a really stupid question but....do the pre-98'd have a DRL relay and if so would it work w/ the post 98's? Just figured I'd ask in case I cannot fine a post 98 w/ a DRL relay.

Back