• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New and updated Pix

csvtjohnga

Hard-core CEG'er
100_4940.jpg

100_4941.jpg

100_4945.jpg

100_4944.jpg

well got rid of the hightowers and got some OEM headlamps from Bill J. also Red Carbon Fiber IMRC cover that was a gift from Ryanblacksvt and the new jackshaft for the vortech. since im not home dad sent me the pix and did all the work but he's said the car runs strong and them new jackshaft looks bullet proof so hopefully that'll be good for a long while. intercooler and larger injectors and smaller pulley will be coming by the end of the summer.

Enjoy!

i cant do much of anything to it right now lol. Down here at Keesler AFB doing my training so soon as i get home ill be fixing the mesh and painting the rear bumper. also i have anew grille at home just gotta get home to take it to my body shop and have them deep dish it and paint match it. after that itll be all interior. so by the end of the summer around nopi prob itll have new grille. new mesh all around. and the intercooler,pulley, larger injectors, new tune. :cool:

yes thats been talked about for awhile now. just wanting to make the small stuff get done first ya know. black mirko is a def on the list to do though

thanks yall

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Boy the AF Basic Training has really gone soft, you have time to post threads. Oops I forgot, civilians with strips...my bad carry on!!:laugh: :laugh:

Back