• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SZ tales of ryanblacksvt

at least you got to look at your pics! I got home yesterday jumped right on the computer only to hear "We just spent 4 days with these people, you dont need to see whats going on at contour.org, you have a problem! Now you get to do what I want to do." So I had to go clothes shopping and watch desperate housewives (stupid 2 hour season finale!):cry:

Holy crap, my GF opened my laptop and was searching around for pics that saturday night.

The next 3 days we have been tagging photos and saving them all. Yeah she watched DHW's alone :)

You need a new girl man. :laugh:

Holy crap, my GF opened my laptop and was searching around for pics that saturday night.

The next 3 days we have been tagging photos and saving them all. Yeah she watched DHW's alone :)

You need a new girl man. :laugh:

Does she have a myspace?

Thats where Erika the goddess from hooters said she was from.

Svttour-so where are you from?
Erika-Italian
me thinking she is as stupid as a soup sandwich.

In the famous terms on NE-CEG...
If she gives good road head, all complaints pertaining to stupidity are null and void:shrug:

Almost forgot...
Does Ryan say man as much in person as he does online? Also, is it worse when he's drunk?

Haha, jm/u:laugh:

Back