• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

So I had the week off

ZeroHour

Mod/Salad Tosser
...and got some work done:

Here is Rawburt's Strut bar, cleaned it up quite a bit before I installed it:

First filed down the end of the aluminimum stock
HPIM4407.jpg

Then buffed with some steel wool:
HPIM4409.jpg

Before and After:
HPIM4405.jpg

HPIM4412.jpg

Then Mother's Day Presnt was cleaning, waxing the mother's Blazer:
HPIM4415.jpg

HPIM4420.jpg

HPIM4426.jpg

Took some time again to clean up the ebay MAF adaptor. Bored it out a little bit more again.
HPIM4437.jpg

HPIM4438.jpg

I had to take a trip up to ESU and meet up with a professor and student to go over research stuff for the Fall. But on the way up:
HPIM4439.jpg

Ordered some tires, to put on the rims 26 hours after order they arrived from TireRack.com!

First the old:
HPIM4432.jpg

The new:
HPIM4431.jpg

Comparision
HPIM4436.jpg

Mounted:
HPIM4451.jpg

HPIM4452.jpg

On the car:
HPIM4457.jpg

HPIM4455.jpg

HPIM4460.jpg

Trying to clean up the garage, I still have stuff out from last summer from working on the Cavaliar. Built some shelves to put the general stuff on. Took alot of stuff off the floor!
HPIM4458.jpg

HPIM4458.jpg

Also took some tire and put some mods on the Computer! lol I put switches onto the front bay so I can shut off the fans in the case. 80% of the time they don't all need to be running and the computer sounds like a vaccuum with them on!
HPIM4462.jpg

Today went to a flea market with the parents and my little brother. Found a set of "Power by Ford" valve covers that supposedly came off a Ford 460 big block. I decided to give them a good home. Plans are to clean them up, repaint them blue. Paint up the "Power by Ford" logo, and clear coat. They make some nice garage ornaments!
HPIM4461.jpg

And spent the week trying to reorganize my room and the basement with all my stuff from college. Takes forever to get itall put away so I can take it out again in 3 months and move back into the dorms. That and tookd some time to watch movies and a night out to visit a few friends. :laugh:

Last edited:
I always thought it would be funny to slap an SVT badge on your car and see if anybody calls you out for it. I bet if you told people (outside of this forum) that it was an SVT model, they'd believe you. lol Car looks:drool:with the wheels tho. *thumbs up*

Win. Where is that photoshop of the mailbox on your hood, Zero? I'm having a tough time finding the thread where there was that pic and the one with the rabbit LOL.

Back