• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Got a svt

ford4life

Veteran CEG'er
98.5 130k black cntour svt.

Ext4.jpg

Last owner took the pic. Im in Livonia MI. and i have no idea about the rims.

yea those are tsw revos i got them on my sf svt. your missing a cap to cover the lug nuts and a red nut to hold the cap in place. but they still look sweet. although i wonder what they would like like if they were black? i think they might go since you have your headlights hightowered, but yea just thought for a future mod. maybe tint the windows. but sweet ride regradless

Last edited:
yea those are tsw revos i got them on my sf svt. your missing a cap to cover the lug nuts and a red nut to hold the cap in place. but they still look sweet. although i wonder what they would like like if they were black? thought for a future mod.

I have the covers in the back seat. thanks for leting me know what kind of rims they are. I won't paint them black i like em how they are.

Looks nice. For some reason, it looks like steedas old black car with different wheels. Any other pics of it? I see koni struts on it though.

It was way better when it was my car. Looked much better with the mirko, and Superleggra's

Cool. Glad you found one. You should swing by Spring Zing this weekend as a bystander since you are too late to register I believe. You can at least meet the rest of us and what not along with seeing a ton of SVT's.

Superleggra's?

They are lightweight rims made by OZ but have since been discontinued. Steeda used to have 18in superleggeras on your car.

Here is what they look like with pics of my old...

SVTwithozsandSE007.jpg

SVTwithozsandSE009.jpg

Last edited:
So i did a little highway and was in 5th at 70 at 3k rpm's. Is that right?

Yes sir and yes it is kinda high. Anything after 70MPh is gonna kill your gas mileage thats for sure.

Highway 80mph= 19mpg, 70mph = 23mpg
That also incldes city driving. But overall thats what i always get.

I just noticed the picture you provided, had the projectors on it.

Man those projectors are awesome. You should of gotten them with the car.

I still have the projectors ... unless I hear from Scott soon they're going up for sale in the classifieds ;)

Yeah the freeway revs are kinda high. Best freeway mileage I ever saw was 30mpg on my silver SVT. They get the best mileage between 55 and 75.

Enjoy the car Kyle :cool:

Back