• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

ebay filter FTMFL!!!

At first I was like, what is wrong with that. Then I realized it was rust. :help: Can't people afford $30-60 for a freakin' K&N filter, but then they can afford $2038223894 for stickers and decals?

Can't people afford $30-60 for a freakin' K&N filter, but then they can afford $2038223894 for stickers and decals?

The real question is why they buy a K&N in the first place when they could get a non-oiled performance filter. :)

I saw that on ebay, and was like ugghhhh no thanks.

Been seeing that on there for over 2 months. I hope nobody bought it :)

I saw that on ebay, and was like ugghhhh no thanks.

Been seeing that on there for over 2 months. I hope nobody bought it :)
Huh? Did you not read his post saying he bought the CC cai that came with this filter on it? It's not like he's going to use that filter :shrug:

upon further review,it appears to be one of those pep boys/advanced auto parts ones. you know,the one's that have the diff. sized sleeves to fit tight to smaller pipes:shrug:​

yeah harry...i bought it:shrug: and i must say...i forgot what a pita it was to get everything in back in the engine bay afterwards...also there isn't a ounce of gain out of it....in fact,i can't even feel or hear the secondaries opening anymore:cry:

upon further review,it appears to be one of those pep boys/advanced auto parts ones. you know,the one's that have the diff. sized sleeves to fit tight to smaller pipes:shrug:​

yeah harry...i bought it:shrug: and i must say...i forgot what a pita it was to get everything in back in the engine bay afterwards...also there isn't a ounce of gain out of it....in fact,i can't even feel or hear the secondaries opening anymore:cry:

I got mine at Autozone 3 years ago and have never cleaned or oiled it :shrug: no rust and has the different size sleeves.

Did your linkage come apart during the install?

Back