• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Custom SVT Bumper - 1 Of A Kind!!!!

I can fiberglass like a mo fo!

I can fiberglass like a mo fo!

Ha Ha, Im gonna have pics of the "prototype" up tommorro evening hopefully. The donor bumper was donated by CKTour98, and its gonna be sick, if anyone know me they know I can fiberglass like a mo fo! Stay Tuned, you thought the Mirko was sick, wait until you see this bad boy. :laugh:
Keith

it's tomorrow evening :)

Hell, I don't have a contour and I wanna see your work!

Well im sure you guys saw my SVT front before it was layed into Keiths hands, and how it looked afterwards, so I'd say dont rush him and he will get some pics up with his first stage of work done to it, possibly more depending how much he works like a maniac without his wife yelling about why he took it back from me haha :laugh: Although I am waiting also to see this bad boy! Pics soon!!

Sean

like tonight....or like "eventually"

and yes, I certainly did see the previous pics of the bumper damage, hence why I am anticipating these :)

lol its like everyones just waiting in the Eastern Canada forum hitting refresh until they see Keiths reply with possible pics :laugh:

lol its like everyones just waiting in the Eastern Canada forum hitting refresh until they see Keiths reply with possible pics :laugh:

so you noticed the number of people viewing Eastern Canada tonight to huh lol

EDIT: C'mon Keith....stop reading the newbie classroom and show us your homework! :)

Easy there boys, I gotta life outside of CEG. I just fininshed the mold, I wanna wait until the first coat of glass is on. Patients! :mad: :laugh:

Back