• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

my project has arrived....

jmotank

CEG'er
i now have 2 black sedans. the focus, and now, a 1999 csvt. just bought it off of ryanblacksvt. it needs some work but i can't wait to really get going on it! it already has a hms built tranny:cool: it's pretty dirty right now cause it's been sitting a bit but this thing is gonna be our baby. my wife and i both are all about building this thing up. thanks again ryan. i can't wait to get it running 100%and really get going on it!:laugh: i'll have good pics tomorrow.

1210533511.jpg

1210533571.jpg

1210535437.jpg

I was going to try and get it from him if you didnt end up with it. I will have another on the way soon enough though. welcome to the fam!

No problem brother, I am glad it went to a good home and I know it will be well taken care of man. I have alot planned for it along with your plans man:cool: Before you know it, it will be show ready and track ready man.

yeah, i'm all about building this thing. i love the focus, but i think i'll get alot more out of this than i ever could it. the i can have 2 bad azz black sedans. LOL:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

No problem brother, I am glad it went to a good home and I know it will be well taken care of man. I have alot planned for it along with your plans man:cool: Before you know it, it will be show ready and track ready man.

Is it only when you type, or when you're talking, do you end every sentence with "man"?:shrug:

Mark

Back