• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Pics of Mine and the GF's Cars

navyBRADse

CEG'er
p5100015ch4.jpg

p5100016kc1.jpg

p5100017ww1.jpg

p5100018dv1.jpg

p5100019pt2.jpg

p5100020qm2.jpg

Yeah, I hate the look of the post-98 bumper with the ridges, especially with the color its painted that would look horrible. Thanks for the comments about the taillights, I got the idea from my sister's old car and thought it gave it a lil more classy of a look.

I'm astounded at your landscaping abilities ... that grass looks fake it's so perfect.

The cars look good too :laugh: great color!

Nice car. I love the pre '98 rear end. Trade in your 15" 8 spokers for some 16s or 17s and you'll be all set. The rims you have on now are pretty heavy for 15s.

Is that grey a stock color?

Lets see if I can answer the questions in order lol.

Yeah, the car is lowered. Has brand new struts and its sitting on B&G lowering springs.

Thanks for the comments once again on the pre-98 tail-end....thought it looked a lot better, it flows better with the trunk.

The gray is not a stock color, its a color off of the '88 Cadillac's I'm pretty sure, its got solid metallic flake throughout.

I know I wish I could afford some wheels right now :(. Oh well it will come with time :D.

Oh ya. The gray is so subtle, it almost loks like a really awesome stock color. Nice and subtle, and it looks:drool: . Is that an SVT exhaust with tips? What's the deal with that? (airline food, what's the--alright. I'm done)

The exhaust is an SVT exhaust with tips off of a Mustang that my brother-in-law worked on.

I'll ask this here too cuz I didn't get an answer last time I asked.

Who all remembers 3LPower (Derek)

He did the 3L swap into a tan pre-98

Back