• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Rare automatic SVT

It seems to be the only 2 door CSVT. Rare coupe model? Don't look at the 2 extra doors in the back. Those are the free doors. :laugh:

Oh oh oh. Did anyone else notice that it's also a 2 door, NOW that is RARE!!! :laugh:

They have been tryin to sell that for like the last 2 years now... You would think they would figure it out by now.

if in your mind its 2 doors, that makes it faster

besides maybe they took the back doors off the hinges and just welded them to make the front ones longer, now that would be sweet:crazy:

I was going to buy this car for the longest time until I found somthing way cleaner. Heres the deal: It's owned by some rich dealer in Idaho named Middlekauff. The salesmen I talked to said he has like a 30 car collection and is in the process of building a new facility to hold these cars. He's trying to sell a few of his personal cars and slim down his fleet. The salesmen said the only noticable damage are rock chips on the front bumper because middlekauff use to tow this car on his motor home. The lowest they would go was 11K when I tried. Glad I found somthing else closer!

Not a big deal, but the hp numbers and tq numbers are wrong for a 99 or 2000 which the car is.

Back