• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Mondeo's in Constanta

cliffjohnson

Hard-core CEG'er
While I was in Constanta, Romania for work I saw a few Modeo's. Nothing special but here they are along with some others...

P1060046.jpg

P1060069.jpg

P1060070.jpg

P1060071.jpg

P1060075.jpg

P1060077.jpg

And here's us doing 140 on the highway!!! 140km/hr that is.

P1060008.jpg

And here's the hotel that i stayed in while I was in Munich on the way home. It was ok...

P1060141.jpg

Here is a sign warning us of boobies ahead...

P1060041.jpg

Here is a park in Bucharest and I think that the artwork is kinda...what's the word....TACKY!!!

P1060111.jpg

This is a picture of Betty White, just because...

BettyWhite.jpg

oh no!!! You broke rule number 178 section three article 4,13...no pics of speedometers above 30mph:blackeye: :laugh:

don't count on it...iirc bdk made a video on the autobahn...pretty sure that got shut down.

eh its only 87mph lol 25mph over the common speed limit for a highway over there. plus posting speeding when its in a different country should be ok! theres tons of useful information on romania lol, bribing is a good way to get out of tickets, but its becomming less and less common and is not recommended for foreigners according to wikitravel:shocked:

that hotel is awesome looking

lol at all of you.

The MK3 Mondeo came first - way first. Like year 2000. People here loved it and whined why didn't America see such an awesome looking car. Then Ford brings along the 2nd gen Focus and the Five Hundred, and people whine that they are so ugly and why does America get stuck with such ugly vehicles.

I thought those Mondeos came first, myself, and I liked them a lot then. The 500 looks like a large Mondeo, and the Fusion has similar side windows, so the look is familiar and not liked anymore. They have a new Mondeo now that fixes the looks..
09_mondeo_tit_s_1280_1.jpg

I tried to get a friend of mine to ship me a Mondeo from London, but he didn't like the fact that I wanted him to buy it for me:laugh:

That car is so sexy.

They should bring it over as the new Jag or something. Even though the XF is an amazing car.

That would be nice if Ford still owned Jaguar.

Back