• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Clutchnet.com

Redlineracer12

Addicted CEG'er
Anyone used one of these clutches? Even heard things about them for our platform? I've found a couple of people asking this in the past:

CEG thread and NECO thread

But nothing ever came of it. I heard some good things about them (for other applications obviously) but they have a "Yellow" setup for the Contour 2.5 with the PP for $245 Pressure Plate and the "Fiber-Carbon" disc at $195 Disc They also have red parts made to be "street upgrades" and green parts that are strictly "race" dedicated.

The yellow kit is sort of their middle of the road kit. The cool thing is that the discs and pressure plates are interchangeable with stock parts and each other.

Though they do state there is a discount for kits, I wasn't able to find an actual kit for our cars.

Well if you want to try something other than Spec, go for it, but seeing as how this site has been around for many many years and the consensus is still either Spec, or Luk, I wouldn't count on it being the greatest for the platform. :shrug:

Back