• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

west michigan autocross

It's going to be on a newly paved area too. It is going to be very fast and longer than the usual one there. I'll be busy getting ready for the real track next weel though.

nice, I wish I could go next week but looks like I have to work :cry:

anybody else wanna join? tony? kenny? common I know someone around here wants to go :shrug:

yah well I don't have 150 bucks to blow on racing my car, if I did though I would for sure do that over autox

It's going to be on a newly paved area too. It is going to be very fast and longer than the usual one there. I'll be busy getting ready for the real track next weel though.

well it didn't end up being newly paved, as there was only 1 layer of tar. the track condtions where ok I guess, lots of gravel which posed problems for the high hp and rwd guys. the actual course setup though was great! had some nice long swoops and a couple slaloms. overall it was a great day the weather was just outstanding. kenny should be throwing some pics and some vids up on here shortly.

as far as my actual times go im not even sure. there equipment had some troubles so I think they where timming my runs off a stop watch but I did see I shaved 11 seconds off from my last run compared to my first. I kinda babbied it because its my first time but overall it was a blast and I hope next time some more of you guys can go. there ended up being alot of cars there so hopefully soon we will have some pics up.

Back